“This award is basically for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it.”
Wow! This is my first award on my blog. I’ve only been here for a little while but I love reading others’ posts and sharing my own writing with this fabulous community! Thank you to anyone who has stopped by my blog! 😊
I want to thank Abhishek Jain for nominating me. He has a great blog with some interesting topics and amazing content, so please check out his page! 🙂
Anyone nominated can nominate seven (lucky number) other bloggers.
Anybody nominated answers three questions.
The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
If any of the questions asked are offending or simply do not want to be answered, the nominee does not need to answer them to win the award.
1. What is your favorite musician/band of all time?
My favorite band is called For King and Country. They are a Christian band with a great message. They remind all their listeners that no one is alone, that you are loved, and that you are priceless and should be respected. Their music really lifts me up when I’m stressed or sad.
2. Three things you regret the most in your life
I tend to dwell more on the future than my past mistakes because I hate stressing myself out over things I can never change. However, the things are I regret most are:
1. When I was younger, I made friendships with people who didn’t really care about me. I was living in a shallow world and my happiness was based on the opinions of others. I regret living like that when I could’ve been happier living genuinely.
2. I regret not pursuing writing sooner. I actually just recently started writing, though English had always been my favorite subject in school. Whenever I had attempted to write any poetry or story before my Sophomore year of high school, I failed MISERABLY. Like, it was BAD bad. Then, one day, I was sitting in my room at three A.M. typing a strange story idea on my phone. Something broke free in me and the words just started pouring out in a way they’d never had before. That was two years ago (I am a senior now) and I’ve been writing ever since. If I had starting writing sooner I could have improved more by now.
3. I wish I was more outgoing. I’ve been in multiple situations where I see people alone or just someone I could approach and make friends with. I really love people and the unique human soul is something very precious to me, but I’ve always been too shy to reach out to people. I regret being more observant than I am interactive.
3. Favorite Fiction/Sci-fi/Fantasy movie/ TV show to date
I actually tend to veer away from TV, so I don’t have a favorite TV show. I prefer to read quietly in a peaceful place. 🙂 I do love to see movies though, and my favorite recently was an animated Ghibli film, called When Marnie Was There. The plot was beautiful and strange and the main character was very relatable to me. The ending was amazing.
My nominations are some of the blogs whose content has had a massive impact on me:
1. Who is the most important person in your life and why?
2. What is your favorite book and why?
3. What is your favorite piece you have written and why?
Have a great day! 🙂